Wednesday, May 02, 2007

17 weeks.

Almost halfway there! I've been advised that by this time, I should be 'glowing' and 'blossoming', but I'm neither and I've also accepted that I'm just not one of those women that do. In fact, I've lost weight. I'm now 36.5kg, and my normal ideal weight is 37-38kg [when I'm not preggers that is!]. Light, I know but I am as everyone puts it, tiny.

So, those of you who've been asking me for photos, you'll just have to wait a little while longer. I've been meaning to take photos of the 'bump' but I more or less look the same as I did before, maybe just a little thinner with a bit of a fat looking tummy. Charming, huh.

2 comments:

JOY said...

I am sure you are a picture Gypsy Girl!

Just look after yourself and relax lots!

I can't wait to see the pics - typical you lose weight - I would probably at this stage gained 4 stone!

Enjoy your pregnancy and the anticipation of meeting your "little one".

GYPSY GIRL said...

Thanks Joy! :-)