Sunday, February 19, 2006

Introducing Gypsy Dog

You will have had a brief encounter with Gypsy Dog in my previous post 'A walk under the pylons'. Gypsy Dog moved in with us officially on Wednesday last week.

...chilling in his new home...

He is a cocker spaniel cross and is very sweet natured and very clever. I know every dog owner thinks this of their dog, but he's truly one of the smartest dogs I've come across. At 10 months, Gypsy Dog is still just a pup but he's very eager to learn and is easy to train. It's great that Mrs M, his previous owner did a fantastic job raising him as a very obedient dog with really good habits.

He has a training cage which is like his bedroom. It has a cushion inside and his soft toy, aka his 'friend'. He loves spending time with us, but he also likes to spend time in his 'room'. He is often lying on his cushion in his 'room' with the door open.

...in his room on his favourite cushion...

Gyspy Dog loves to play ball. He gets excited when it's play time and when we're about to go for a walk. When he's happy and excited he twirls! He's just the cutest.

I have always always wanted to have a dog, and this is like a dream come true for me. I loved my rabbits, guinea pigs and mouse that I got when I was little but they're nothing like having a dog, especially Gypsy Dog. He's just perfect.

More doggie tales to come soon...

2 comments:

JOY said...

Hi

Gypsy dog looks great.

Am sure you are enjoying having time with him!

He is so cute.

GYPSY GIRL said...

Thanks, he's just fab! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dog!!! You'll have to meet him!