Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Basking in wireless glory

Since we got to Dubai, we signed up for wireless broadband which is fabulous. This allows me to move my laptop from the lounge, to the bath, and even to bed while still being online. To think we were still using dialup in New Zealand just 4 months ago...


Last night, we did a little shopping at the Mall of the Emirates, and picked up a new Sony Home Theatre System. The best thing about this is it's wireless. It has a 5 disc changer. And it's oh so compact with just 1 console?! I've been playing around with the settings and features, and I have to say these have come a long way from say 10 years ago when we had a then new [what we thought was so cool] Sony Home Theatre System which had 5 consoles!

Now all we need is one of those 40 inch Sony Bravia LCD TV's!

2 comments:

Mathew Sanders said...

Oh wow - Gypsy Girl I am impressed and jealous hehe

GYPSY GIRL said...

Hi Matty!

It's so worth every fil!!! I LOVE it! If only you lived up the road, like the old days, we could watch DVD's and listen to CD's...