Saturday, September 30, 2006

More change.

I decided to finally make a few changes to this blog [thanks to the new beta release of Blogger!], mostly aesthetic so you've probably already noticed the difference.

The new template has enabled me to post a few of my favourite pictures up on the sidebar - YAY! These are all photographs Gypsy Boy and I took on our adventures around the world.

Oh, and somewhere below above all these pretty pictures are the archive and post categories.

Well, for now anyway...

Suggestions are always welcome so if you do have any, please leave a comment.

4 comments:

rinaz said...

Ooh ... I'm really liking the new clean and crisp look. Very spiffy!

And isnt labels the coolest? I've been wanting that for ages! Was seriously considering of changing my webhost just to get a blog with labels (my current host doesnt provide it)

But now since blogger provided it with free, I'll stay with them for a bit longer ;)

You've been to so many beautiful places. Gosh, I wish I was a seasoned traveller like you.

Just out of curiosity, what nationality are you? And did you have to give up your nationality to live in other countries?

And what on earth is a 'hundreds and thousands'? Is it food?

GYPSY GIRL said...

Hi Marina, thank you for your kind comments! I think I still need to make a few tweaks but I guess I'll do that over time...

Yes, loving the labels. That as well as posting pics in the sidebar have got to be the coolest features!

I am lucky to have travelled a bit, mostly in the last 10 years I guess but there are still many places I want to see and have not been yet :-)

I was born in Malaysia, grew up in NZ and lived there most of my life. As you know, now in Dubai. Have family dotted all over the world - so you could say I'm a modern 'gypsy', but I'm a Kiwi (or a New Zealander).

Hundreds and Thousands in the picture to the right is actually a close up shot of some baby cockles on a rock! It was at a beautiful beach on Golden Bay in NZ. They do look ike this edible topping you put on cakes called hundreds & thousands tho, so hence the name.

:-)

JOY said...

Hi Gypsy Girl

I LOVE the new layout! The old one wasn't bad either but this is amazing! You are doing a great job so keep it up girl.

GYPSY GIRL said...

JOY, You are so sweet! Thanks for your kind comment :-D