Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm an ESTJ.

Gypsy Boy kindly forwarded me this link to a version of the Myers Briggs Personality test this morning, which looks like it's making its rounds through the office.

The full description that followed on what makes an ESTJ tick showed no surprises. After a year of life altering changes in lifestyle, job and environment, I'm still the same old me!

A short description of the ESTJ personality type:
ESTJs direct their energy towards the outside world of actions and spoken words. They introduce a logical organisation and structure into the way things are done. They prefer dealing with facts and the present, and are likely to implement tried and trusted solutions to practical problems in a businesslike and professional manner.

Find out your personality type here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an INTP.
We share the 'T'. I think Lizzy was an INTJ :)