Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm baa-ack!

Ok, so I know I've been AWOL from blogging over the last 6 weeks or so, but I've had a valid excuse. I've been feeling very under the weather over the last month, and I'm still not quite over it.

Nevertheless, while I've not been snug under the covers in bed (or veg-ed out on the couch) feeling like absolute hell, I've been pretty busy. So here is an update of what's been happening in a Gypsy Girl's world:

1. Completed Arabic Language Course for beginners
2. Worked from home on proofing some exciting new travel guides soon to be realeased!
3. Finally got an iPod
4. Found out some very, very exciting news

More on all of this later...

3 comments:

JOY said...

Welcome back Gypsy Girl - we have missed you. Can't wait to hear your exciting news???!!! LOL

Wasim Shafi said...

Exciting news?
Mmm...I wonder what it could be...

1) Your getting married (no your already married aren't ya?!)
2)Baby?
3)You're moving to London?
4)You're moving to Sharjah? (maybe not!)
5)Dubai has opened up a spanking new er...shopping mall?
6)I give up...

GYPSY GIRL said...

All will be revealed soon...